Long Term Deal for Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Cant keep em all. I see woodyard, Sharpe, and Sims out.

Could see DW being let go and firk staying as te2

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

DW is gone fo sho

3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Things just seem fishy around DW, I agree he is gone.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah clearly he is done here. I loved Delanie though. Guy played his ass off for us....

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I don’t think anything fishy about DW....he had a horrific broken ankle and he just isn’t back to normal and may never be...I agree that he will be gone after this yr....we move forward with what we currently have...IMO even without Walker our TE group has played very well

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think he was pi$$ed the offense was trash his first few games and is probably happy it’s turned around but notices it’s without him. I think he also knows he’s gone.

I’ll be sad to see him go but age and cost mixed with valid replacement spells the end here.

7. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

No brainer to resign Henry. Key will be in the details though as I understand some concern about overpaying RBs. He has 100% earnt a second contract here though and we are dependent on him more than most teams are dependent on their RB.

He is also a great team guy, injury free, out of trouble and quickly becoming the ‘face of the franchise’ offensively so from a business decision it’s also logical for management to keep him.

To the “just draft a guy in next years draft” people, yeah that is an easy thing to do... more likely to end up with another Bishop Sankey while watching Henry dominate elsewhere in his prime.

158/188 of Henry’s yards last week came after contact. He is a unique bruiser with regards to size & speed. Expecting a rookie to match the production of our best offensive player is completely unrealistic.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Everything seemed mostly ok until Mariota was benched. He seemed to take that personal for some reason.

9. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

It seemed a lot of the receiving core didn’t feel it was Mariota that was the main issue.

Hump, AJ, and DW were all supportive of Mariota.

10. grudenator

grudenator Starter

They aren’t going to trash their teammate to the media though. Numbers tell a different story.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar