Locker Working to Improve Accuracy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I completely agree with this. And, given that the Titans are not renewing his contract (not a surprise to me at this point) he really does have an incentive to show something this season. I have said previously that there are no opening day starters in the draft this year anyway, so IMO our best choice here is to give Locker one more shot. That said, I fully expect to see us drafting a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Having
    Anger
    Towards
    Everyone
    Reaching
    Success

I cant be a hater yet

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

He's a millionaire....

Are you a millionaire?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

You nailed it on the head, I don't believe in him injury prone or not. He has shown flashes but even so flashed don't mean anything to me unless he is consistent which he is not. I have not seen him audible much out of a defensive scheme going against him. Does he know how to read defenses? Accuracy of course is an issue with him and being a QB accuracy should always be a number one priority. Even when he plays like you said I do not see him take over a game. If we go in to a shoot out do you think he can keep the titans on pace to win a shootout where the other team scores 40 to 50 points?? I honestly do not believe he can and I have yet to see it. He played 1 and a half good games from what I say last year and the chargers suck on defense so I don't know where to go with that. The jets game he couldn't make it halfway past the third quarter. This guy just seems like a mess to me going forward.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Just saying he's done it. He also put up 21 points with 3 TD passes in 1 half v the Jets before getting hurt.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

If this was 10 years ago I would say that is impressive but the way the league is designed all around the offense that should be doable if your want to compete with the best.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I have my doubts too, just saying he's flashed it.

I want to draft a QB at 42

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar