Locker Working to Improve Accuracy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Except Johnny already has significantly.

Dude has matured and calmed down quite a bit in the past season

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 615nick

615nick Starter

I don't know about having a better chance, Id say its about the same. Id still take johnny over jake

3. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

sad to see some people with lack of care to the starting QB on their favorite team. Makes me wonder...

4. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Locker can improve his accuracy , seems like you all already have your mind made up on him though... People on here love to hate

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

yeah and Kenny Britt isn't going to shoot someone in New Jersey this off season

yeah and Pac Man Jones isn't going to whisper death threats in a stripper's ear

yeah and Michael Griffin isn't going to be upset over twitter criticism this off season

yeah and the next Adam Sandler movie is going to be funny

yeah and 5 minute abs is totally going to work for you

yeah and it's totally okay for a man over 40 to still be drinking Bud Light and enjoy it

yeah and Vince Young

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You saying his recent movies aren't funny?

:troll:

7. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Alright I'll bite cause it's fun... What beers do 40+ year olds drink that's acceptable? PBR?

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Craft beers

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

This is gold. I can now confirm JC and Hammer are the same person. JCHAMMER.

Both hate CJ. Both make terrible threads. Both gargle jakes DNA.

That's like me saying guise I read dis article about Colin and he's doing hot yoga and stuff to stay healthy this season. That Colin is such a hard worker what a guy pat him on the back for being a good dude. He even admitted he needs to work on his durability and staying healthy throughout the season. He OWNS up to being fragile. What a ****ing swagger hound that Colin is.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Never know if you don't try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar