Locker Update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

He's played very well when healthy and the OL wasn't decimated. Just so happens both things are very rare. I think he can be the franchise guy, but I'm not so sure he will be.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yup. Can't keep playing a hurt qb. Hope we swing at a qb with possible starting upside just for ***** an grins. Locker is just too questionable.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I agree, but I think this team needs to take a serious look at their QB approach. It is OK to swing and miss on a QB in the first round these days with the new salary cap because it doesn't break the bank if they don't pan out. They just need to draft a QB in the first until they have a legit franchise guy. You miss 100% of pitches you don't take a swing at.

4. Clark

I agree with that. Locker will get his fair chance but I'm completely not okay with fitz-ception being a possible starter for us in the likes of locker going down, again.

I wouldn't mind McCarron, mettenberger or Fales in the 4th. Id be possibly interested in garopolo in the second. Only qb I absolutely don't want is Johnny. I can't get behind his style. Too risky... But then again if he is there ... Who knows

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the other 10% want :cj: to get eaten by a cheetah

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Locker spends more time in a boot then he does on the field the last three years. I hope it heals well but by the time he is out of the boot, other qb's who seem to stay healthy will already be taking snaps in mini camps. There needs to be a poll for this season: What will Jake's next injurt be and what week does it happen? lmao Sorry if I come off as pessimistic at this point but my high hopes of this guy being the franchise guy have hit rock bottom when he walked off the field vs the dam Jags. What was worse was that we moved the ball better vs the Jags with fitz in there!

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I don't think we need to use a 4th on a any QB. Tyler Wilson was a better college prospect than most of the guys who will go in that range. To me we should either take a fallen top 5 guy or Carr/Jimmy G in the second.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Over/under 1 month until Locker reinjures something...

9. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

This is the year he stays healthy and plays big. Why? Because it comes at he most inconvenient time. Now after the season, you really do have a decision to make if it plays out that way.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Clark

I would scoop mettenberger in the 4th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar