Locker Update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

This thread is tl/dr. I'm just checking out the last page. Was Jake Locker a Jimmy John's delivery boy?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

It was not a cheap shot Jake even admitted that himself. You can't prevent all contact this is football.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

It looked cheap as hell live. But in slow mo you're right, it was a clean shot. Fitz took many harder shots than that and didn't miss a snap. Some dudes just ain't built for this bruh.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

:bump:

"Jake throws to us everyday" - Nate Washington yesterday
    "He throws GO routes to us standing still :D, the guy is amazing" - Washington on Locker

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

"I have a good friend in Santonio Holmes that had the same Lisfranc problem in his foot and when I talked to him when it initially happened with Jake, (Holmes) told me that he was still struggling three years later" - Nate Washington

Although he did say jake seems to be recovering pretty good, it's still a lingering injury and he has yet to apply any type of football pressure to it.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Good thing he is a QB and not a WR

7. JCBRAVE

Its a stupid little piece of cartilage, he's a damn QB, he will be fine. People hear lisfranc and panic. Yes if he were a RB or WR sure have your concerns, but he's a QB.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Draft a qb whiz.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

Damn bro, creepy, you said this exactly as I was typing my post

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think we have had that happen before

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar