Locker Out for Rest of the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Bros.... Who really think this team... With Mr Tragic Himself at the helm is going to win a SB?

I'd bet against it with Locker but I'd have at least a glimmer of faith... But Fitz?

This coaching staff wouldn't know how to even coach for a game in the play offs. We would look just like the texans... One and done.

Frodo would call some obscenely ridiculous game and piss on everything. Just like he did today.

Most the time I always have the OC back. Palmer, Frodo, I gave em both a legit shot. They both **** the bed.

Frodo called so many run plays that went so far no where that I couldn't even believe my eyes. WHY DOESNT THE QB HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHECK OUT OF THE FREAKING PLAY?!?!?!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Clark

It's like we're constantly playing at a disadvantage because of our lack of coaching and qb ability.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

RB and Special Teams ability too.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

made the one play that ensured defeat - like always

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Clark

Bro... We've struggled on returns since before mouton... Williams... Oh my sweet Marcus is that guy slow.

And CJ... That ship has sailed... But we attached our life line to that damn sinking ship.

6. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

just saw the news on TV, sorry to hear it guys. He was playing pretty well...

7. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Dude is made of glass.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oh no, the Raven guy who only comes on here when we lose and the Ravens win.

9. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

If Munch gets a second chance I and misses on another QB next year, we are screwed for another 4 years! Today is a sad day.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Two questions that the answer are yes..

1) Is it in Fitzpatrick's contract that he must throw a pick 6 in every game?

2) Is it in Munchak's contract that he must lose to a winless team halfway through the season?

Such a god damn pathetic franchise, why Munchak is still here is beyond me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar