Locker Out for Rest of the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If anyone saw the gray haired old fat dude in the light blue titans polo that was sitting in his seat well after the game ended, that was me.

I've always always tried to be one of the last people to leave the Titans stadium at the Titans last home game of the year. Sometimes good, mostly bad. Today felt a lot like that, in the bad way.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Alex1939

I was so pissed at that play and I was pissed at Locker earlier in the drive *think it was same drive* when he took off and ran and led with his shoulder.

I said right then, need to look at QBs next year. Cause he just doesn't know when to lay off, and apparently our OC doesn't know ****. Norm Chow looks competent right now.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Fitz. There's not really anyone out there who'd be able to come in off the street and do any better (considering they'd have to learn the system, etc.). I'm sure some people will try to lay all the blame for the loss at his feet as usual, but the reality is Fitz wasn't too bad today.

It really doesn't matter though. Season was over anyway after today, whether the QB going forward was Locker, Fitz, VY, whoever.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Fitz didn't do bad at all today. There really shouldn't be any hate on Fitz at all.

One thing that's for sure, is that we will look like a totally different team next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

How can you call Chris Henry a bust? There was literally ZERO hype around him. No one saw that pick coming, not even Henry. Had fish face not drafted him, he probably doesn't go til rounds 6-7.

6. Alex1939

Cause was drafted so high.

That's my definition of "Bust" and for me the connotation of "bust" is always associated with drafting.

A draft "bust" is someone drafted high that did NOTHING. That is Chris Henry. Paul Williams.

F VY, but he did stuff. He wasn't a "bust". He still sucks and if he were active he would be my most hated player in the NFL bar none.

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

The organization should just go ahead and retire the #10.

There has to be some sort of bad juju that comes along with that jersey number.

8. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

I'd probably kill myself if the Titans even bring in Manziel for a workout. A running qb who looks like he'll be fragile, don't see how that could work out badly after Locker and VY and late McNair

9. corymiller

You can't be a bust if you weren't supposed to be drafted that high in the first place.

10. corymiller

You can't be a bust if you no one expected crap from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar