Locker Out for Rest of the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Check out the AFC. Only 3 teams are good, Pats, Broncos, Chiefs. Bengals have lost the best parts of their D so they are done. Colts just got as embarrassed as us.

The J-E-T-S would be 6th wild card right now and we killllllled them.

If Titans don't stand up and fight to at least get playoff experience then....

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I know.... But we just lost a home game to the Jags lol. Finishing with the same record as those 2 teams may be a tall task now.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

this is what frustrates me the most. I feel like we are a much better team than them but at the same time this past weekend we found out how bad our major flaws really are. I hope we improve and fight for the last spot but I am not counting on much to be honest.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

We were awful with Fitzpatrick BUT he had too face tough competition...

just gonna hope he will do better against weaker opponents. That or Shonn Greene has the most rushing yards in the NFL over the final 7 weeks. Cause we know CJ gonna fall down as soon as things don't go perfectly.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

well the chargers are going to lose more games considering they have 4 games between broncos and chiefs. The jets may be tough but I think we can finish better than them considering they are good and bad week to week.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

it was one loss. a baaaaad loss but a loss nonetheless. just one. if the colts won its mean a whole lot more. but basically its like we had a free weak since san diego lost and looks like Miami gonna lose we win next week and jets lose we own the 6th seed and are 1 behind the top spot in the division

why cant just for once we be the team who beats the odds and thrives with a backup qb and makes the playoffs
    why cant we be the team who binds together through adversity and conquers all

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

That was 2002, that was our year. 1-4 to 11 and 5.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

well it can happen again haha

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I would love nothing more but I just don't see it. 2002 you could see the swagger in the team and we played tough physical football. This year I do not see that at all. We are making more mistakes and our special teams is a disaster and fitzpatrick is a backup QB not a miracle worker

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

3 more games.. they played the broncos yesterday.. but i see your point..

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar