Locker Out for Rest of the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I hope he isn't around! I want a new coach that knows what he is doing at the helm of the franchise. He looks baffled on the sidelines so I do wonder how his meeting are, most likely just as baffling

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yep. No more lame half-assed attempts at a "rebuild". I'm freaking sick of it. CLEAN F***ING HOUSE. Let's give this franchise a truly fresh start and a chance to create a brand new (better) culture. One of an actual respectable, winning NFL franchise.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

There's no discussion.

He is injury prone.

Draft New QB /discussion.

However I will say that if we arnt in position to take a quality QB in the first round... We need to take the BPA and go QB in the second.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Please retire and save this organization a lot of headache. Just take an injury settlement and go sell insurance. Be careful around the office don't try and hand anyone anything you might be back in the hospital again.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree. No more reaching/blowing a 1st round pick just because we need a QB. That's how you end up in these situations where you waste 3, 4, 5 years on a guy just because you WANT the pick to pan out. You're holding out hope that the guy will turn into something he's not. The better strategy IMO is to sit back and be patient until the right guy falls in your lap. If that means 2 or 3 years of stopgap vet starters, well, fine by me.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

It's the ugly 9ers strategy but you get a ridiculously talented team when the QB shows up

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

wait i thought locker proved himself to be our franchise QB when he had that 1 good game. lel

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

i was watching espn and I saw the TNF commercial and IDK if anyone else noticed but they substituted locker in the commercial for fitzy lmao. Atleast that is what I think I saw, it happened quick

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

matt stafford

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

mattthheeewww staaafffoooorrd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar