Locker Out for Rest of the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He's already had a 2nd chance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I don't recall Fitz throwing a pick 6. Fitz wasn't that bad at all today.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Whatever, I should have phrased it "give the other team 6 points".

4. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Highly doubt it buddy, he has 1 year left even if we do not pick up his option year (5th year). Locker is an injury bug waiting to happen, but what I want for Christmas is a new Coach. If I get that, I would be super happy. Heck I would even take Lovie Smith. At least he can get us 10 wins and make our defense #5. Offense well thats another story, but the way I see it, what has our offense done lately?

5. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I agree, but looking at the replay, he did poop his pants on that one. But lets face it, if Locker stayed the whole game, we may have got a FG, but Locker looked awful today, just awful

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

As much as i like locker, we may need to go QB with our 1st pick. He just seems to have the worst luck in the nfl. Too bad

7. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Here is what i see. Munch will lose the next 4 (colts 2, denver, oakland) then win the last 3 (zone, jags, texans) puts us at 7-9. Tommie boy and the family will connect with Munch because he has been a life long titan/oiler and give him another chance. (Me, well, may be a time to boycott the season because I cannot take this guy anymore).

8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I have been a Locker supporter, even when he looked at his worst. Was a fan of his at Washington. While I think his play has improved over this season, I think its time to face reality. The reality that the man, be it dumb luck or he is injury prone, he cannot stay on the field. Truth is, if any of us couldn't be at our job consistently, our employers wouldn't keep us around. Cutler could be a free agent this off season and there is some good Qb talent coming in the draft. As bad as I hate it, you gotta make the move. I believe in Lockers talent, just not his durability on this level.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I know none of us know anything about Tommy Boy so we're all just speculating. But I have a feeling he's going to want to start anew with HIS guy. I don't think he'll give a crap about Munch being a "lifelong Titan/Oiler". I wouldn't.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

...especially if "lifelong Titan" is costing the franchise winless millions...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar