Locker: Less option routes under Loggains

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Or Locker is admitting he and Hass are. ;)

Honestly, I think he's just not trying to put all the blame on Palmer.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He's just being real. The scheme wasn't the best fit for personel. Mistakes were made.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This makes sense to me. Watching play selection on Sunday might be the highlight of the day.

Another thing mentioned this morning on The Zone is that it'll be interesting to see if the new offense will call more plays designed to target playmakers. Meaning, if they think the opposing defense isn't matching up well with someone, the Titans need to get the ball in their hands until the defense can stop it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea that's a big thing to watch, I'll be interested to look for difference on the all 22 this Sunday compared to last game.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This week against the cows, a win would be nice but I'm not expecting one. That said, all I want to see is intelligent play calling. Not a screen to wright on a 2nd and 10 when the corner is lined up 3 yards off him. That, and players making the simple plays that they should.

As a Titans fan maybe I'm asking too much, but I can dream right :anon: lol

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Opposite, actually. Scanning multiple progressions is hard for those who can't think fast. Screens, slants, bubbles, out routes...those are passes that the primary target gets thrown to 85+% of the time. Not much thinking involved unless the play breaks down

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

when i played madden back when wycheck was on the team id hot route him to a vertical everytime and usually id get like 30-50 yard gain every time. made scoring very eeasy. i say we do this with cook. tell him anytime your on the field just run straight very very fast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar