Locker Injury Update: Sprained Hip

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

They are seriously such babies. Schaub definitely isn't a HoF'er but he's far and away the best thing that sorry franchise has ever had at the quarterback position. And they're burning his jerseys? LOL.. yeah why don't you go ahead and throw TJ Yates in there and see how that works out for you.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Children. No wonder Bud got his team out of that town.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Comparing Locker and Fitz from everyone's favorite ESPN reporter:

http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/1233/some-scouting-thoughts-on-fitzpatrick
    By Paul Kuharsky | ESPN.com
    NASHVILLE, Tenn. –- As the Tennessee Titans prepare to go forward with Ryan Fitzpatrick as their starting quarterback for at least a few games, I reached out to guys who scout the league to get some opinions on Fitzpatrick versus Jake Locker.

Matt Williamson, ESPN.com’s resident scout, isn’t a big Fitzpatrick backer.

“Fitz is very streaky, but not nearly as gifted as Locker,” he said. “Fitz needs to be a smart game manager, but even though he went to Harvard, he doesn't play all that smart in my opinion. He’s an inherent risk taker whose body can't cash the checks that his brain often writes.”

I asked Williamson and two guys I respect who work for NFL teams who is better between Locker and Fitzpatrick in four key categories.

Accuracy: All three said Fitzpatrick.

Reacting to pressure: All three said Locker.

Arm Strength: All three said Locker.

Working under center: All three said Fitzpatrick.

Williamson said he agrees with my thinking that Fitzpatrick will likely use the middle of the field more than Locker has. We’ll visit that more extensively in a later post

4. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hilarious

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just curious how early 'the Diva' would have been needed too be brought into GB

he was cut cause he did not knows the plays. We all know how much the naked dude dancer hits the books what with the nonexistant work ethic and all...

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I'm just curious as to how long TWW will talk about VY. When will Vince be dropped from his mind, hope sooner than later

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

oh how quickly they forget

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Rosencopter!!!! :yay:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

schuabs face after the play is priceless. I loved watching that highlight although the colts win, the cows lost. pure entertainment to titans fans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar