Locker gets good results, could (will) play Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SATitan

SATitan Starter

No point in playing him until he is 100%...

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

hes too skeered

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Return of the LOCKERness Monster!

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Why?!?!

I love Locker and I want him to play! MM has just been using his injury as a scapegoat. If he doesnt play this week it will show even more!

5. TitansWillWin2

Which wont be until he has surgery this off season!

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Let Jake play or bring in the rifle but I am done watching the dink and dunk and getting in the fetal postition before he is sacked. Got time to do that you got time to throw the ball away

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's done everything but rush back, he better be out there this Sunday. And I believe he will be. Munch knows and even said yesterday he's the QB when healthy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

He's not having surgery at this point, he rested for a long time, he should be back to 100% full health.

9. TitansWillWin2

I'm just saying Ive talked to several friends that have had that injury and it re occurs all the time. I've also heard from doctors that if you dont have surgery the likelihood of it popping out again is way higher! The smart thing to do would be to have surger on it and just be out for about a month or two in the off season.

10. JCBRAVE

His tendons around the socket are back to where they were before the injury. Only needs surgery if he came back 3-4 weeks ago and got hurt again. Now if he gets hurt again, he's just out again, wont need the surgery.

The only way he'll have to get operated on is if he's hurt and gets hurt again. And right now he's fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar