Locker fixes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fishman35, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I will if he's the same guy next year.

I always give players 3 years to win me over. Verner got 3, McCourty got 3, Cook got 3, Roos got 3 but did it in less, Ringer got 3 and lost, Harris got his 3 and lost.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He has sucked, i'll admit it. Can he change: yes. Will he: TBD.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea I mean I agree... I seriously hope he proves me wrong but I'm not putting too much stock in it right now. I just saw everything continue to crumble as the season went on...

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This. The guy has had 1 full season, and still only started what, 11 games or so, maybe 10?

Too early to determine. However if next year is much of the same, I'd expect us to start looking elsewhere. His accuracy and pre-snap reads are my biggest concerns. He needs to start to recognize blitzs and coverages, but those usually come with reps.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We all knew Locker was going to be a project. Why do you think we went out and got Hass in the first place. For all the grief we give the front office and Munch getting Hass was a smart move. We only need to look at Blaine Gabbert in Jacksonville to understand.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Vince was terrible at this in his early years then his last two years here, he was a very efficent and accurate passer

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Not a fair comparison at all, Luck broke the record for rookie passing yards. The more passes, the more likely you are to drive down your percentages. Luck has shown us he is a star due to his composure, show a "spark" during game winning drives, and has a history of winning on the collegiate level. Locker hasn't shown any of that and hasn't shown it in the past

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar