Locker fixes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fishman35, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We will just have to disagree, but at least you have a thought out post instead of just typing BS ;)

Next year, I hope he proves he can improve his accuracy, or its another few years of trying.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Ill have to dig for it, but there was a link posted a couple weeks ago (before lockers last game or two) where Locker has the best percentage of balls over 30 or 40 yards, or something like that.

Kind of talking out of my ass right now and dont have the link to prove it but ill find it friday. It was the intermediate and short passes he struggled with the most (as we see every week, overthrowing a WR 5-10 yards out)

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea it's his intermediate and short accuracy. Ball placement

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Looking even more closely though, Locker has the lowest sack % under pressure in the NFL at 10% ... that means he isn't taking sacks and is attempting passes under pressure a higher percent of the time than any other QB in the NFL. That would result in a lower comp % than someone who is getting sacked and not throwing incomplete passes (or ints I guess).

For comparison the highest is Alex Smith who takes sacks on 34% of his pressured drop backs, and the median is Stafford who gets sacked 20% of his pressured drop backs.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

It was the same stuff people have been knocking him for since he was a freshman in college. Just general accuracy problems, doesn't seem like he handles pressure/hot reads wells either.

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

LOL

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

It was 2% below average, which is nothing to brag about...

Why don't we just accept reality and call him inaccurate, because he is?

8. ortitansfan

ortitansfan Camp Fodder

9. ortitansfan

ortitansfan Camp Fodder

I like to call the "Sucky Zone" last season with a AVG at 6.93 and a completion percentage at 56.3 (anything under 7.0 and 58% is SUCKY)

Really? Do you want to stick with that statement? I have news for you bub. Andrew luck has a worse completion percentage (54%) than Locker and was under 7.0. So, I guess the Colts are ready to throw him out for being innaccurate, right? The only reason you dont' like Locker is because your stupid team sucked and it's easy for a moron to blame it on the QB. Thankfully, most coaches don't follow your warped logic and throw everyone overboard without understanding the full picture.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yea i posted that lockers the man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar