Locker Cleared for Contact

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What if they're trying to get the Niners to prepare for Locker and Fitz only to slide into the starting lineup...

rifleman.jpg

:pointsky:

• High Five High Five x 10
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Chuck Connors just turned over in his grave :nod:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Woody from Toy Story.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm happy to know there's someone else who knows who Chuck Connors is.

5. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

Unleash the Locker!

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

going into bye week imo is a better reason for him to play, let him heal up for two more weeks if hes a little sore, hes cleared for contact play him!
    on a side note a guy wearing a Wilson jersey came in today and I told him im a titans fan and it was a good game blah blah blah guess they from seattle cuz after that he went on for like 5-10 minutes on how great jake locker is and how well be good with him and were a good team without him and great with him. he did mention how he dealt with little injurys all throughout college....but im a firm believer that if matt Stafford can go years without injury so can jake!

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

There is no holding out. Locker is our starting QB. If he is healthy, he will play. If he continues to to improve in practice and there are not setbacks, then he will play.
    I am hoping we are going to see #10 under center on Sunday. I can't watch any more Fitzpicktrick turnovers.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think the definition of "healthy" is what concerns me. It is not going to be an uplifting experience if Locker has poor mechanics due to adjusting to playing around the injury. We all had front row seats to RG III having inferior play because of that very reason. We did this ALL the time with McNair with mixed results. Let's just game plan better if we have to start Fitzgpatrick - go more West Coast play calling with higher percentage passes. If can can consistently complete 10 to 15 yarders the run game will open up and we can move the ball. Too much at risk to put a marginally healthy Locker on the field too early.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

The footage I saw this morning of Locker moving around in practice yesterday...not too promising. I know the brace had his motion limited in that knee...but hard to believe he would play without it.

Would not be surprised as fast as SF's defense is to see a lot of blitzes...heck every team should blitz the crap out of us since we are the WORST screen team in the league...but not sure about Locker being in there.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Pull your head out of the oven

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar