Live draft signup

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Okay. They allow up to 20 teams. If we get an even number of players we can also do divisions.

Scoring: they have a default setting of course. Those interested can log on and check them out. If anyone has thoughts on changing and or customizing them can bring them forward and we can discuss them. Otherwise we can just keep it simple and stay with the default.

Also, an important thing to keep in mind... Draft day. This will be a live draft and we need to schedule this, so it can be so.

Personally I'd like to get passed at least the 3rd preseason game before we draft. Most injuries will be done by then. If we want to wait til after the final cuts/preseason injuries, sure. Why not. Opinions/thoughts?

2. Clark

Scoring Settings
    Offense (default) Points
    Passing Yards 25 yds 1 Pts
    Passing Touchdowns 4 Pts
    Interceptions Thrown -2 Pts
    Rushing Yards 10 yds 1 Pts
    Receiving Yards 10 yds 1 Pts
    Rush./Recv. Touchdowns 6 Pts

Defense (default) Points
    Sacks 1 Pts
    Interceptions 2 Pts
    Fumbles Recovered 2 Pts
    Safeties 2 Pts
    Touchdowns 6 Pts

3. pettso

pettso Starter

4. pettso

pettso Starter

Also, I'm a big proponent of ESPN NFL fantasy. I prefer it over Yahoo, but I've never actually tried NFL fantasy. The scoring you listed above seems pretty standard.

5. Clark

Any thing that really stands out on the espn version? Never used anything besides the NFL one myself.

6. pettso

pettso Starter

As far as I know there aren't any major differences. I just liked the interface of ESPN better than Yahoo - could just be that it's the one I'm used to. Its also nice to have all your leagues on one site too.

7. Clark

Well at the very least now we have the minimum number of teams to get rolling.

Pretty excited to have a FF with members of this forum to be honest. Alot of the time with online members there's next to no interaction. Pretty boring game. This should be an interesting turn out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have never used NFL, but I prefer yahoo but ESPN is still solid. I actually like their mobile app better than yahoo.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We could bet moolah on it if everyone is up for it. Maybe ask a mod if sort of oversee that and make sure everyone pays up.

10. Clark

The NFL one is nice. They update immediately of course and line ups are easy to change. Simple. Also have a mobile app that worked smooth last year. Very lively looking coverage. Tons and tons of details on players and stats to run through. I'm gonna guess most of this is very widespread through other systems as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar