Little early, but who do you think we draft 1st in 2016?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanUpB4UGO, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

Idt we would or should make that pick early in this draft. Yes, it could really help our qb. But, we have more pressing needs, via draft. In no particular order we need fs, cb, rb, rt or lt, maybe c or g all over wr, imo. Who knows we might already have a dominant #1 wr in dgb.

2. meekmode

meekmode Starter

jalen ramsey is way too cocky, I've seen enough of his play to guess that there are quite a few other CBs coming out of college more talented. target some linemen and build protection for MM. some amazingly talented receivers this year too. look what giving derek carr amari cooper has done for that offense.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I wouldn't be disappointed if we spent the entire draft on O-line. I know line drafts aren't sexy, but I'm tired of the carousel.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Jalen Ramsey is the mother****ing goat. We will rue the day we took a at right tackle in the top five over the next Charles Woodson.

#94 Fry, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Statistically, passing defense has been pretty dang good this year, although you can't really tell that by watching the games. We all know there is a need for major overhaul there though. I think the FO looks at that and goes heavy on offense since the Titans rank towards the bottom in every category offensively.

If Hunter would have worked out (doesn't look like he will) and DGB progresses into a threat (questioning his mental ability to do that already) offense would have some weapons already.

RB is another early miss that needs to be addressed soon.

Overall, defense hasn't been the problem this year. Inconsistent offense and no true play maker outside of Mariota and Walker. Wright is a good but not great. I still feel like offense is missing playmakers that we need to win games.

6. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

No order but wouldn't mind seeing these guys in a titans uniform next year

Wr - Tyler Boyd
    OL - Laremy Tunsil/Stanley
    LB - Jaylon Smith
    DB - Jalen Ramsey

7. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

My only issue with drafting Ramsey or Laremy Tunsil/Stanley with our first pick is that I think we can upgrade those position in FA just as easily. Signing Eric Berry to replace Griffin and Glenn to play tackle would allow us to look else where in the draft.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

well luckily FA comes first, but I dont think Berry leaves KC...

9. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Do they have the money to use? They spent a lot of Houston, Poe, and their other olb. If we cut Griffin to save the 5 million, use that with a bit more for Berry and draft Ramsey! Our secondary would be as good as our front 7. That's a phenomenal defense. We can find a RT and MLB in FA (I like Penn or Glenn for RT and Kendrick, Marshall or J. McClain for MLB) Rest of the draft fill in depth

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

they have $33M available to them

what might seriously get Berry out of KC is that damn horse he's terrified of...

We luckily employ zero horses...

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar