List of Titans Cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I'm really not fully behind cutting Gage. I do think his salary is a little high though. I would like to see the Titans ask him to take a pay cut to remain a Titan this year. I think he would have to consider doing so. I just don't think we have 6 receivers that are better than Gage. I think he definitely gets on the field on 4 wide sets for us this year if he's on the team. His salary is the issue with him imo. I don't think Gage sucks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I thought Gage sucked until watching him more. He's a good route runner and can go up and get the jump ball he's just not really a playmaker. He's more of a possession receiver. With Curtis getting hurt I think Gage still makes the roster. However, I agree that he def needs to restructure.

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Glennon said Hawkins was leaving the facility today. Dont know if that means he is cut tho.

4. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

He might can run a route .. but he can't catch a gd ball. In case you have forgotten, throwing a ball to him is like throwing it against a brick wall.

In reference to Gage that is.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Gage and Britt are the only receivers we have that I would trust throwing one up for them to go get up high down the field. Washington can beat DB's deep but is not effective at going up high to get the ball if well covered. If Britt goes down, Gage becomes our best deep threat imo.

6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

According to Rotoworld, the Titans also cut Pat Mcquisten or whatever his name was.

8. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

DE Hall Davis is cut as well.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We won't have the necessary 8 seconds it'll take Gage's slow @ss to get down field tho.

10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Thanks man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar