List Of Bad QB's WITH WINNING RECORDS

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

I would imagine there are always exceptions to the rule. I would also imagine the list of good qbs with winning records is A LOT longer than the list of bad qbs with winning records. All this proves is that its possible that Vince is not a good QB, which I think everyone already knows. It does nothing to prove that his winning record means there is a pretty good chance that he is a good qb.

Either way, it's an interesting point.

2. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

Can you really blame Vince for 2008 when Jeff "I won't bench someone due to injury" Fisher benched Vince due to his injury and the fact that they were "winning with Kerry"? Titans allowed 14 ppg that season. They could have won with Ryan Leaf. Vince only would have missed 4 games that season otherwise.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

still missed 34 games over 5 seasons regardless of the reasons

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

What a dumb argument. He missed 34 games over 5 seasons because he was the backup..thats like calling Aaron Rodgers injury proned because he missed every game from the first quarter of his career and one game last year.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

backups are guys who, by definition, aren't good enough too start.

missed 34 starts his first 5 years.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

2 years ago Vince Young wasn't good enough to start. KFC was better.

Anyone with half a brain can see Young clearly improved. Stop hating, you have no argument whatsoever, so you twist facts and revert to name calling to prove your points (diva). Yeah, I remember when that used to work, then I tured 9.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I already proved my point and it was quite simple - Young missed more than 2 seasons during his first 5 in the NFL regardless of the reason, and below is a picture you might enjoy

[​IMG]

just stupid
    l
    v
    [​IMG]

and heres a good one
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I have been looking and cannot find; what is KFC's career W and L record as a starting qb in the NFL, does anyone know it?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol thats why its kFc

comming into 2010 kfc was 79-91 add in his kfc-like 2-5 from 2010 and 3-4 in the POs an the total is ...

84-100-0.457

In defense of kfc he should have 2 Ws against the tarpkitties alone as he has won twice when 'the Diva' could not/would not finish the games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar