List Of Bad QB's WITH WINNING RECORDS

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The original plan, the "diva" was not supposed to play AT ALL his first few seasons.

Unfortunately the "Head Diva" could not handle Billy Volek, thus forcing the "diva" into action early. After "Head Diva's" choice of kfc didn't work out.

One day this organization will have coaches and players that are MEN and not filled with drama queens. I guess it'll be at least one more year.

2. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

Honestly, I'm starting think the most of the DBC types here just have mental/emotional issues they need to work on, not unlike ol' VY.

VY is DONE here!

Let it go, you hate-driven whackos!

That is all.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Do you even remember this TAINTed start????

as much as I have to swallow bile while typing this kfc came off the bench and won that game in the 4Q. Sure 'the Diva' gets the W, but he didn't earn it.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree fish face wanted to go the slow route, but BA had $50m and a sparkle in his jaundiced eye. BA wanted to play with his new toy and kfc being kfc gave him the excuse.

VY was something when he would run
    [​IMG]
    but he stopped running and became GUMP

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll give you props for making a valid point, but it's still childish to base all of your posts on hating Vince.

I've never seen a post from you that doesn't have something to do with "Vince sucks", "Fisher is a great coach", or "Jay Cutler is amazing."

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Talking to dbc.

8. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

Now provide the link showing where any of them lead the NFL in Passer rating like VY did. Or in the top 5 ever even after just a few games? How many of them made rookie of the year? How many of them ever made a probowl? How many of them have a tendency to make plays when the game was on the line. Jake Plummer here and there. Maybe one or two others. Besides, while your on KFC teet next year VY will probably be playing in the playoffs with his next team next season while we are all here pissed off at Fisher yet another season. Some how the talking heads will have YOU DBC believe that if Bud fires Jeff Fisher then there will be organizations lined up around the block or he will be hired in 30 seconds. Good luck with that. Fisher's only chance to get hired by another organization is if an owner listens and believes the talking heads BS.

9. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

You mean like all those games that "Vince just won" where the defense or someone else bailed him out too right? The whole "he just wins" thing is stupid, I'm so glad it will finally be put to rest soon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Me along with the experts, broadcasters, other coaches, players and Hall Of Famers.

Your group involves the cooks at McDonalds and factory workers.

Hmmm....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar