Limas Sweed ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KingTitan25, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

i like your ideas.

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

And I quote "Texdude"

Same with me and OSU players.

Bias

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Wouldn't mind seeing Sweed in two tone... as long as we pick him up for a discount

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Sweed in round 2 sounds great.

Reaching for him in round 1 does not.

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Laurinitus round 1
    Sweed round 2

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Manningham = best receiver in college football. It'd be great if he had a coach that understood that. Or a quarterback that did. Either or.
    And there's no bias there. I's also bes a big GT fan, and didn't think Calvin was all he was hyped up to be.

Manningham
    DeSean Jackson

Either or. We need someone to stretch the field, or someone who can make things happen after getting the ball. This drafting receivers in rd 3 and later crap isn't working.

7. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

wow that is exactly what i was thinking!

8. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

James would be so awesome in Tennessee.

Im drooling at the thought of

Bulluck
    Laurinitus
    Thornton

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Laurinitus isn't worth our pick unless we keep our MLB on the field more. I'd love to have him but why when he's not a full time player. We could get a guy like Jonathan Goff in the 3rd and be just as fine for the amount of time he will be on the field.

We need a RB more than anything. Ray Rice would be awsome he runs with such power and passion and Schiano raves about his work ethic. He gets better as the game goes on something we can't say about LW whose out of breath in the 2nd quarter. Or CB who will be gone and is injury prone anyway.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

WR's though I like Bowman the best reagrdless of where we pick. Doucet, Jackson, and Mario are also very good and wouldn't mind any of them.

Sweed would be a steal in the second.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar