Limas Sweed....besides it is a cool name.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by flash gordon, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. u posted this in another thread.... and hes not even leaving school this year

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

and he couldn't run away from Peter Sirmon.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Great for 08!

Has some of the qualities of antuan boldin another WR who was supposedly too slow or a burress. A monster At 6'5 219 lbs he has been very productive in a top conference for 2 years. Imagine if he actually gets bigger and stronger.

4. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

i love this guy, i have preached since we got vince...i mean vince and a great former reciever. I love this kid.

5. i agree he needs to get stronger, and when he does he will also get faster to a certain extent

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Good just needs to get faster. My concerns are route running and seperation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar