Lewan Fails Drug Test. Suspended Four Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Sigh the video made it worst :/

2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I agree but Kelly is a solid backup that could be a starter on most NFL teams. We are extremely fortunate to have him. I’m not down playing the loss by any stretch but for 4 gms I think the Titans will be alright.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

The video was just a lame attempt at PR. Doesn't matter how it got in his system...it was there....

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What if Conklin played LT for the first 4 games......

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Who knows.

I wouldn't say that you're wrong. We just feel differently about it.

Last year, over 100 supplement companies got letters from the FDA for hiding ingredients that arent mentioned on their labels.

Lewan even said he got his stuff 3rd party tested.

He also could just be playing the PR fiddle.

Either way, bad move and it sucks losing your starting LT for 4 games.

6. titanfanatic

They got over a month to figure it out. Vrabel and Jrob I’m sure are gonna plug in the best starting LT and RT. I’d prefer Kelly at LT because he’s a solid swing player and we know what we are gonna get. Conk is still a question mark because of his injury but if he can play like his old self at RT we’ll be alright . I think either way we have the players to step in and fill the void during the 4 games.

7. JCBRAVE

Conk has displayed traits Kelly hasn't. I think we might be better off with Conk at LT while Lewan is at home getting his life together.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. titanfanatic

Whatever works. As long as we can hold the fort down while Lewan is on suicide watch.

9. JCBRAVE

Kelly had a great 2018 for a backup RT, leave him there.

Conk on the other hand was IMO the best Tackle prospect the year we drafted him. He has LT ability in him.

I'm not really worried about Lewan being out.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It explains the crazy. Sad. He should have third party tested his supplements before he swallowed them in order for anyone to believe the story. The PR only hurts him because the mainstream news could care less about Lewan. It would have mostly been under the radar. Now he just cried on tv so it will get a little more life. Non-story in the end, but if he deflates, then our team suffers and that's the real stinger. He may never be the same without the drugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar