Levitre working his way to 100 percent

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans guard Andy Levitre had to listen to some ribbing from teammates when he lined up with the starters in team drills on the first day of training camp.

Levitre didn’t mind. He was just happy to be with the group after being limited to individual drills in the offseason because of an injured knee.

Levitre, who signed a $46.8 million deal in March after playing the previous four years in Buffalo, said he’s not 100 percent, but he’s getting closer.

“It is actually nice to be able to get out there and doing a complete practice,’’ he said. “I am still progressing back into it – I am not full out right now. I am trying to get back to where I want to be, but it’s going to take a little time.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He will be our starting RT in 2014 ;)

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's paid like one, so maybe (assuming David Stewart totally falls off)

4. The Hammer

Yes, he is paid like one. And I expect Stewart to be a cap casualty in 2014. We are spending a fortune on our OL right now. It is not sustainable. Big money going to Warmack, Levitre, Roos and Stewart. Unless something really bad happens with Roos Stewart is the expendable guy there.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Your predictions will carry more weight if we do in fact trade Nate. For now Stewart is our RT, he's scheduled to be on the team, so unless he sucks, he's on the team.

We can cut C.J. and Griffin, theres the money to keep this line together.

6. The Hammer

Furthermore, before I sign off. Levitre played LT for the Bills when he was younger. He was below average. I think him playing RT is reasonable as it is a bit easier and Levitre is a lot better now.

7. The Hammer

He is, for now as you said. Which is why I mentioned 2014. Even with cutting Nate, Griff and :cj:we are not going to be in good cap shape for 2014. Remember, we would have to replace both starting safeties as Pollard will be a FA and we have Verner as an FA. WR will get thin next year too and we would need to add a starting caliber RB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar