Le'Veon Bell for Derrick Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ropy0386, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

I really like Derrick Henry but Bell no doubt is an upgrade...Him and Lewis is very scary to imagine. I think Steelers would pull the trigger for Henry and say a 4th rd pick.
    With Delanie out for the season we still need another pass catching threat. This offense is tailor made for a guy like bell. Not even worried about paying him at the end of the season. Just need him for this season to vie for a top seed. Right now we're 3rd in the AFC...1 game behind KC and 1/2 game behind Miami. Let's put all our eggs in the basket and go after a premier back.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

no

leveon cant sign a new contract until he hits FA even if traded. it'd be like throwing picks/players away

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Offensive coordinator LaFleur would love it, similar to Gurley.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd be all for it. Henry is cool but he ain't Bell.

5. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

He would definitely be an upgrade to Henry but I don't see J Rob giving up a 2nd round pick and Henry when he's had suspensions and injuries. Him and Lewis in the backfield would be a sight to see though.

6. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

agree, that's why I say a 4th...I think a deal like that would trump anything anyone else would/could offer.

7. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

not worried about the contract. If he walks he walks...the idea is we are at a place where our picks are about quality not quantity...we had 4 picks this past draft and 3 out of 4 of them have been contributors so far this season - dane caught TD pass, evans coming to form, Landry looks like a stud w/ 1 sack 1 FF.
    Henry may not be our back of the future and would you give a 4th rd pick at the chance of going to the Super bowl? Because with how we played last week if we have any consistency and health going down the stretch we have a legitimate chance of getting there. Leveon improves those chances drastically. He's better than Murray has ever been for us. He's great.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

they want a 2nd + a good player.... you wanna lose 2 huge assets so we can have a solid year this year? you really think we are winning the superbowl if we add bell? cuz i dont.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Bell going back to team week 7 after bye

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

My gut feeling is that Bell comes back and he'll get a "groin" or "hammy" two games later if things don't go his way.

Steeler Nation is already angry. If he comes back and isn't productive, it will get ugly.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar