Lets trade Chris "It Aint My Fault" Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 21, 2012.

?
  1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    74.2%
  2. Yes

8 vote(s)
    25.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

yeah sure

prove it. Munchak is a witness who's opinion holds way more weight than yours, and he says CJ works his tail off...

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Former Titans agree with what me and RollTide and several others have been saying. That's your proof.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

show me

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just rewind a few posts

Bishop, Wycheck, two of the best players this teams ever had

5. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Hate on CJ all you want, but praise for Mouton and McCourty?? That McCourty contract was a huge mistake.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Take McCourty out of the equation and I'm all for it. A 6th round pick would be plenty enough compensation.

7. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

As for CJ, my only beef with him right now is his mouth. He just needs to keep quiet. I agree the passing game needs to evolve and we need to try and get away from the run first game plan. Unless I'm mistaken CJ hasn't dropped a pass in a regular season game yet this year. Get him more involved there and see what happens, stick our other RBs in the backfield and see what happens, all things considered it couldnt hurt.

As for trading CJ, that all depends on who makes it to next season. With Munch hiring his buddies and refusing to change anything they could very well all be gone in January. I don't think Bud is going to accept having a 2-14 team and a coach that can't fix that.

8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I never understood the McCourty love, not a very good cover corner, not a ballhawk, dude is just sorta there. IMO Verner and Finnegan are much better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Blaine tells it like it is. Love him.

Frank, on the other hand, is the biggest Titan apologist that there ever was. So when even he's calling you out it's bad news.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I tend to agree. But Finnegan isn't on the team anymore so that's beside the point. McCourty may not be great, but he's without question one of the two best corners we have on the team right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar