Lets Talk Baseball

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

How can they finish 84-80 if there is only 162 games?

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Technically, you could get to 84-80, I think. If you had a three way tie for the division, one team would have to play 2 games in the playoff. And those games go to your regular season record if I am not mistaken.

The Astros for example, finished 93-70 in 1980.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

really i thought there was 164 games???

anyone wannna verify this?

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

nationals 6 of there last 7, watch out

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Too funny I forgot to laugh

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol, they are a big hitter away from really making a splash in the NL, we just owned Atlanta 3-1 the first place team in our division and almost in the whole NL.

7. BigRed3

You do realize that it's only May right? Talk to me in August. Just like the Wizards can't see the Cavs, the Nats can't see anyone in the National League East.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

dude i think they are like 7.5 games out of first, and they just owned Atlanta the first place team in there division 3 out of 4. And the wizards were in first place at one point.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The last 3 years, the astros have made up like 30 games in the standings in the last two months. It's not over till it's over.

10. BigRed3

Quick... name someone on the National's roster that isn't Ryan Zimmerman. I'll wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar