Lets be honest, why would Dumervil want to play for us?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

HOW MUCH DO YOU EVEN BENCH BRO?

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

really dude? If you haven't got what I've been saying so far, there's absolutely no point for me to continue.

3. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

You obviously took what I said the wrong way. I am saying that we all could just be hearing rumors that dont really amount to anything as far as us being serious about going after this guy, especially if we dont have the money..as you say.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah, but now the Broncos arent even wanting to pay him what they agreed to for his pay cut ... that probably won't sit too well with him

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar