Let the hunt for Pres begin...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan8425, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan8425

Titan8425 Starter

• Informative Informative x 4
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Okay, I'll do it!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've reached out to Diamond to see if he might answer a few questions. Though he was hired with Reese and Fisher already in place, I don't think it was typical and hope he'll share his opinion with us.

From an interview he did after Tommy was fired:
    “This is a critical hire,’’ Diamond said. “I hope they solidify things at the top because I’ve always believed in sports, as with any business, the foundation has to be solid and the foundation starts with ownership and management and that has to be strong in order to be successful. You can see that around the league where that is the case.

“It will be a challenge to find the right individual, because there are a lot of important decisions to be made on both sides — on the football side and the business side. It will be important to find someone with the right combination.”

Former Titans CEO Jeff Diamond: This is a critical hire

IMO, getting the right President/CEO in here is essential. And, ideally, that person would be in place before the next GM or HC hire.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"And they need to add a few more playmakers on defense, especially in the secondary."

#BringJalenHome

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Diamond was forced on Bud by Tagliabue because the move was being handled so badly.

II agree it sounds like he wants the job I would be happy to see him back.

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Make it happen Strunk!

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Amen, he did a good job the first time around and would be a good fit again and could also start right away.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Bring back Floyd....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar