Let the alternate jerseys begin...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

For those of you who want the Titans to switch back to navy blue as its primary jersey color, check this out:

http://www.nflshop.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=12861595&ab=HP_Grid_NikeNameNumber

That's the new Nike NFL gear. Every team's shirt is the same color as its current home jersey (including the Broncos, who have already announced that they are switching to orange this season)--except for the Titans. It might not mean anything, but it might mean that the Titans are switching back to dark blue.

The jerseys don't get unveiled until Tuesday, so we won't know for sure until then. The Titans sometimes use navy blue for their merchandise, so it could be just a coincidence.

Also, these images prove that almost every team will look the same despite the fact that Nike is now making the uniforms.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Why is DW a Titans fan again? All I ever see him do is b**ch

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Because I like and support this team.

Any other brain busters?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Rizzuto.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was trying so hard to find a clip with just that quote.

Nice.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Then there was this abortion lol. In love these concepts. I can't wait until tomorrow so that we can see what we are really working with.

Attached Files:

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I will be the first to say it, the sword on the side looks pretty cool.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

I believe this was proven fake for Carolina. Still cool even if their logo looks like Brak from Space Ghost...

Attached Files:

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I may not have a lot of knowledge of logos, although I did go to an art school. I like to think I have an eye for these things.

DW nailed it on the head. Especially the part of being too busy.

The logo needs to be:

Aesthetically pleasing (easy on the eyes)
    Simple
    meaningful

That article about the top ten worst sport logos said it best when they mentioned that the Titans logo has nothing to do with the name "Titan"

Not gigantic or mythological. The one thing it has is the three stars which make sense and honestly can be kept in a redesign.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar