lesser of two evils poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 26, 2005.

?

Okay, who's it gonna be?

Poll closed Jan 25, 2006.
  1. Colts

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Patriots

28 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Pats for sure. I am not one who "hates" just because they have been succesful, I actually like the way they play, especially on the D side of the ball. I wish Fish would begin to put something like that D together. You know guys that do their job and are not out of place all the time (insert picture of bulluck, our safetys, woolfolk ect.) , guys that make sure tackles without trying knock someone out each time (again bullock), or make "weak" excuses for tackles (Adam Jones :suspect: ).

2. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Patriots are hot, a month ago I would have said Colts, but the Pats look like they are destined to make it to the SB. It will be Colts vs Pats in the AFC Championship Game.

Colts 27
    Pats 31

3. coltman18

coltman18 Guest

The PATS are hot?

They lost to Denver and KC and the only good team they beat in the past 8 weeks was Tampa Bay.

I told you all that the Chargers would not make the playoffs and now mark my words... the Pats will not make the Super Bowl.

P.S. I voted for the Colts as well. :ha:

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i don't think either one make it

i'm going out on a limb and say Bengals

and that they lose to Seattle in the Super Bowl

(and that happens to be quite a limb)

5. I wouldn't count out the Bears in the NFC. If Rex Grossman can be just a pretty good starting QB through the playoffs, they have a good chance.

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I think the bears win the NFC and have a legitimate shot at beating any AFC team, though I probably wouldnt pick them to beat either NE or Indy, it certainly wouldnt surprise me if they did.

7. ColtsBlue

ColtsBlue Camp Fodder

Star, where's the luv, man? Just because the Colts own the Titans is no reason for the Titans to want the Pats to win. Take one for the AFC South, killer.

We know how it is. You just naturally hate the team that keeps winning the games. If Titan fans think they hate the Colts, you should hear what the Jags fans have to say. :banned:

Love us or not, we are gonna win one for the AFC South. Remember rebels, the south will rise again. :winker:

8. Sorry CB, I have no hate for the organization, but I still have 2 good reasons to root against the Colts (aside from the rivalry, naturally).

#1: Peyton Manning.

#2: I don't want a steady stream of Colts trolls throwing a Super Bowl victory in our faces.

9. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

To the surprise of absolutely no one......

...you were wrong :ha: .

Well, until now. My vote made it 12 for the Colts.

10. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

What comes around...just think of how sweet it'll be when the Titans get payback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar