lesser of two evils poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 26, 2005.

?

Okay, who's it gonna be?

Poll closed Jan 25, 2006.
  1. Colts

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Patriots

28 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Who would you rather see win the AFC and go on to win the Super Bowl?
    The only catch is the poll only has only two choices...
    That's the New England Patriots or the Indianapolis Colts...

Feel free to post stuff like...I want Denver to go all the way...don't let that keep you from voting in the poll.

This has nothing to do with probabilities nor am I looking for predictions...

Also winning the AFC Championship does guarantee a Super Bowl victory. This is either/or but I want to eliminate the "I want to see team X lose the Super Bowl" vote:hmm:(I'm sorry, but I feel that would skew the vote real bad)...so basically what I'm saying is the team that is chosen will go on to win the Super Bowl. I hope that's not too confusing.

So let me know...
    Would you rather see the Pats or Colts win in Super Bowl XL?

2. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Pats

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pats - i like Brady better then Manning.

4. Anyone but the Colts. I have nothing against the Patriots. The fact that they have owned the Colts in recent years only makes me like them more...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

alright whose the drunk who picked the Colts?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my guess is Wino

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or Vanderjagt - the liquered up kicker.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I was really tempted to make it a public poll but then I thought better of it because I figured there would be closet Colts fans who would not vote. It's a really interesting question I think...kinda a barometer gauging contempt for the Colts. On the one hand you have Manning winning and on the other you have the Pats winning yet again. Quite a conundrum isn't it?

Personally Gunny, I'm with you. I think Tom is a cool guy.
    Honestly though, I'd rather see Cinci or Denver win the AFC.

I'd like to see Seattle going for the NFC.
    Perhaps the Giants. I have no problems with Eli Manning what so ever.

If anything I'd root for Eli just so he can rub it in big brothers face.:ha:

9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I was one who picked the colts. I cant stand the pats simply because their fans are the most arrogant pieces of **** in sports. For a city who lived with two franchises synonimous with losing forever, they sure as hell dont understand humility when they finally get winners. The pats and sox can cease to exist for all I care for the simple fact that Boston fans are complete wastes of oxygen. I dont want the colts to win it either, but with the two choices then I take the colts. I am just sick of the pats and I am sick of Boston sports franchises. Give me the colts and yankees anyday over a Boston team.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

my Dad wins something like $700 if the Giants win the Superbowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar