Leshaun Sims

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

For as awful as our defense was against Oakland we forget Sims was not playing. IMO he was our best corner at the end of last season and having him back will fix the pass defense some.

Thoughts??

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. bupac

bupac Starter

He's alright. At this point, there is no clear cut top CB on the roster. The only thing that will fix this pass defense is going against the ****** Jag receivers and even then, someone will get burned badly at some point.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The best part about Sims coming back is it should keep McCain off the outside and back to the nickle/dime role where hes better.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 5
  4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

It will help to have him back for sure

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think that will help a lot as he, to me, looked the best out of all the CB in camp. He also brings a different dimension as he is bigger than Jackson and faster than Ryan.

My main worry would be consistency as Sims was really raw coming into the league and only in his second year. He looked excellent at times at the end of last year while other times he looked lost.

One thing is for sure, the front office and coaching staff have confidence in Sims. Otherwise they would not have cut McCourty.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Excited to see Sims/Adoree outside with Nickel Ryan.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 3
  7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

That and now you can have a safety shadow Ryan up top like they did in New England.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Your avatar of E. Walden, is the first one I have seen of his on this board.

Having said that, I agree with having the young guys on the outside and Ryan in the slot.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Yeah, what real safeties are supposed to do, right?!

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

It's Kevin Dudd before he got his lunch money stolen from big bad Bully Walden

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar