Leonard Davis & Vince Manuwai visit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

It could just be this ("a ready list") but I hope he's considering at least Manuwai.

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

if there's going to be any change... it's going to be to put velasco in before any of these guys..

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

scary looks like one of those charcters on the ten most wanted list.

4. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

What was the deal with Manuwai in Jax? Why was he let go, he was great a couple years ago, but the fact no team has signed him is a little concerning to me.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm all about trying some new guys out. If we can run the ball effectively I think we'll see our defensive play pick up. They're getting worn down with how much they're on the field.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Here is what kills me Velasco is on the team and he is an upgrade over amano, harris, and to me scott. Scott is over paid and is no run blocker

7. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Jax did not need him last night. Those boys looked serious out on the field. As much as the Titans last game looked so lackluster and unprepared, jags looked the opposite.

I dont like them because they are in our division, but they looked like they came to play last night. I hope when we play them they settle back into their old frame of mind.

8. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

Right, any given sunday, hoorah! Sure they looked great, but that doesn't answer my question. Anyone have any insight on Manuwai? He was a probowl caliber player not long ago, what changed?

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Ironically people are calling Baltimore the best team in the AFC and the only two losses the Ravens have had have been against teams in the very worst division in football.(TN and JAX in the AFC SOUTH)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We better f'ing sign one of these guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar