Leon Hall

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by theprizdfighter, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

didnt you just prove my point for me?

if he cant step up his game or at least play at a competitive level against the big boys in college, i dont know why you would expect anything different when he's in the pros.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

A) I think Jarrett is going to be good in the NFL. Looks at my others posts; I'm for us taking Jarrett.

B) Ginn was a great college player. You can be a great college player and not be a stud in the NFL. I feel Ginn is a little more bust potential. He is a good returner so we could use him for that.

I have proved nothing for you.

If the CBs you mentioned are better then Hall then why will they be taken in the late 1st to 2nd, maybe even 3rd round?

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

.................... lol

4. Fry

yet again proving how little i think of hall.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think Revis is better than Hall.

6. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

I think that there will be many busts among the top CB's, this is a poor overall class at corner. Hall, specifically, is going to have to go to a team where he is not asked to play a lot of man to man. In the games I have seen him play, he just doesn't appear to have a "burst" that a good corner needs. I agree with the poster who stated that he timed faster than he plays. I don't see him as a "quick twitch" player, and with a first round CB, that's what you want.

7. theprizdfighter

How is that proving your point? Do you see where Leon Hall is coming off the board in the mocks? Come on now.

8. Fry

antrel rolle was taken in the top ten(higher than hall is projected to go) and he turned out great, huh? just because someone is taken high doesnt mean they're going to be good, and hall will be another example of that.

9. theprizdfighter

Look at that years draft. Wow a whopping a 3 studs in the first round. Merriman, Ware, and Jones. These are two different drafts; there were quite a few dissapointments in '04. I feel this draft won't be as bad, and I don't feel Leon Hall will be a bust; you do, good for you.

I wasn't the GM of the blushing birds when they picked Rolle two picks after we took Jones. I hated Rolle, and was all for us getting Pac.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar