Length of Munchak deal no longer matters

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I kinda feel sorry for the Titans game day entertainment. There is no way too compare with just staying home and watching on the bigscreen unless the Titans are winning. When the Titans are winning there is nothing at all like being at the game.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's gotten to two pages and no one has said:

"That's what she said"

I am saddened by you all.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Does Phil Vassar really count as a pregame concert? I mean he was there for the Steelers game and Scarecrow and myself were looking at the big screen trying to figure out who the hell that guy was....

Then again, it is kind of Bud's style.... snagging up 3rd rate talent and all..

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

another case of not asking the fans what they want. Somebody thought it would be cheap and that for some reason everyone would love it.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

SOMEBODY GET CHARLIE DANIELS IN THAT STADIUM FOR PREGAME!

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I wasn't invited?

:makefun:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar