LenDale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm just not sold on LW. I don't recall him exploding into the gaps or working the cutback lanes. It may be he didn't get enough carries- but the only runs he made over 5 yards I remember had truck sized holes.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Jury is still out on him.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Usually when people come in with relatively high expectations and then don't meet them, they're called busts by most. LW may not have been picked in RND 1, but some were calling him the "steal of the draft". Pretty lofty label, if you ask me. So when a guy gets called that and doesn't produce near what the expectations are, then folks are apt to call him a bust. Look at Ty Calico...

Personally, I didn't think LW was going to play much this year anyhow, but I think in year 2-3 he'll be great. Just need an offseason to condition, as most have noted. He'll give us a nice 1-2 punch for a few years, that's for certain.

I'm still for drafting a back somewheres. We always do (even tho' FR is gone)

4. i heard on the radio sometime before our game against the bills and he was talking about all he was going to do during the offseason was workout and get into better shape, so i dont think that u guys have anything to worry about

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar