LenDale White to sit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by twoseven, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not to me.
    Two very different offenses. Bad judgement off the field, versus a violation of the teams code of ethics on the field against a teammate.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Absolutely.

You practice and play together as a team.

If you want to participate as an individual, try golf.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

whys he still on the team anyway - oh yeah Reese drafted him in the 5th so he must be good or something.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

breaking the law takes a back seat to a bit of saliva?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well the Titans can deal with their rules violations ( lougi patrol), and Starks will have to deal with his lega situation. If he broke his contract, and I am betting he did, the the NFL will get involved.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Who said that?
    Breaking a state law is dealt with in the courts.
    Breaking a team law is dealt with by Fisher.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Well put.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am comparing White to Finnegan and his DUI.

Finnegan breaks the law and doesnt sit.

White sprays a little saliva and is done.

Just doesnt make sense to me.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Finnegan will be delt with by the NFL.

Not sure but I think there will be classes and fines and such for a "drug" violation. One of the main reasons McNair fought his DUI so hard, that and the renegade cop who pulled him over was stalking celebrities (he pulled over a Democratic party fat cat the week before he pulled over McNair and he killed a bank robber for driving towards him in a crowded parking lot the next week.)

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I didn't have a problem with White sitting the game out. It is best that he did. It sent the proper message to White. That was a very special game being the first one and his former teammate Bush on the other sideline. I'm sure he would have liked to have gone out there and stolen the show but now because he had a mental lapse he will never have that one back. I'm just posting here now because the last time I heard of anyone spitting was during the post season last year when a Redskin DB was ejected from the game. That only legitimizes further Fisher's actions which I support. I am just opposed to making assumptions and premature conclusions without the proper report.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=1482638&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar