LenDale White Thinks The Lions Are Some "Weak *** n*****s"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

These guys say alot worse things to each other during the game that the mic doesnt pick up. The fact that the mic just happened to get LW saying it makes things a little more sketchy. I've see Bulluck get in alot of people's faces during games and i can assure you hes not asking them to go get a beer later on.....

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i, too, think the Lions are some weaka** n*****

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I remember watching the Ravens game, when Flaco threw that first interception that was ruled not an interception the mike picked up him yelling "awwww SH*TTTTT". I had to rewind the DVR and hear it again, hilarious.

4. smili

smili Starter

kindof hard to hear over the roaring crowd, eh! :wink2:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Wareagle!

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

This matter of random field comments being picked up on microphones has broadcasters worried if the FCC invokes a "zero tolerance" policy on profanity.

If they are going to fine drunken celebrities on awards shows for incidental profanity, then they would have to be consistent and fine broadcasters for similar utterances during sports broadcasts.

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I think it's "swedish-ukrainian."

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm not real huge on FCC regulations in regards to that but it wouldn't take that much away from the game to not have some of those effects at all. Basically, I mean I would be fine w/o the boom mikes on the field.

What would be even better would be if the radio broadcast was 100% in sync with the television transmissions.

Being new to Dish I am hoping to try out the sirius audio feeds week after next when the Titans play away at Houston.

that's an interesting situation for me.

#1 . I attend all home games, so that's only half the games I am talking about.

#2 . Last I heard Titans Radio doesn't lend itself to the satellite market. Apparently Sirius feels they should be given the audio feed free of cost. Titans radio doesn't see it that way. Oddly 31 other teams do.

#3 . That leaves me with choosing between Titans radio mildly out of sync with the cable/OTA braodcast... or hideously out of sync (fm) with the satellite broadcast... or maybe perhaps the HOME team's (Titans opponent) broadcast crew via Sirius over Dish... which would be a trick... It's a dual tuner dvr... can I listen to one channel while I view another? I believe I could... but It might take some configuration tweaking...

sorry about that... bottom line...

I wish they had zero production on tv and instead piped two audio feeds that the view could choose from... home or away...

that would be sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar