LenDale White Thinks The Lions Are Some "Weak *** n*****s"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2008/11/28/in-whic...-to-make-the-l/

The Detroit Lions had a pretty bad Thanksgiving. They got beat up and down the field by the Tennessee Titans and were humiliated as far as to give up 100 yards to two different running backs in front of their home fans. But that wasn't enough for LenDale White, who decided he needed to rub things in a bit by calling the Lions "weak *** n*****s"

Video. Listen to the clip. At 17 seconds. Epic

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0yWUQJj7UII&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0yWUQJj7UII&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Fat boy is all about sticking his foot in his mouth.

Someone get this guy some tact and work-ethic for Christmas.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

When wes welcher made a first down catch to put the game away against the colts last year he yelled at the colts bench "you guys fing suck!". Nobody made a big deal out of that. I'm sure the colts did in their locker room but was he fined or anything?

So why is lendale's comment so bad? He wasn't yelling at anyone in particular he was just saying what was true. Didn't that run come on a 3rd and 18 or something like that? Nice 4 yard push after direct contact too.

The truth may hurt but it is still the truth.......rolltide, lendale white fan..

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

FYI that is 4 runs now for over 20 yards for lendale in 146 carries and he has yet to fumble the ball one time. He can say what he wants as far as i'm concerned.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

who said it was so bad? It's f'en hilarious. It's just crazy hearing that. Listen to him. He sounds like he just ate a pcp laced hogie. He sounds like a man possessed. Sure, the comment is in poor taste and it's unnecessary, it's just funny because in large part, like you said, it's true. Just funny to me that families all around the country gathering around the tv eating turkey and watching football all looked at themselves and asked, "did he just say what I thought he said?"

like LT21 said, "epic" :lol:

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

thats funny....players say stuff like that all the time....it's called trash talking...im sure much worse things were said on the field and were not caught on camera

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The N word shouldn't be used by anyone. Bill Cosby and others are trying to get black people to stop calling each other that.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I knew he said something. I wasn't sure what it was. In a football game, I see it as ok. But I wouldn't do it. Kids today trash talk a lot more than in my day. If you play xbox live you know what I'm talking about. It's just the new world order. So as long as it's a game, no big deal to me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Amen Slamma, those punk kids won't shut up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar