LenDale White played 2007 with a knee injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ubiq's perspective is so wrong i had to wait a while to hold my temper in response.

Lendale white was 6th in the nfl in carries.

Lendale white didn't miss a simgle game last year due to injury. In those 16 games he averaged 19 carries per.

Lendale white accounted for almost 1/4 of our total offense.

I honestly don't know how a fatass out of shape person can do that. Play every game in an nfl season and carry the ball over 300 times?

I think it is idiotic to sit there and pine about what you think lendale should be. The reality is that he played well for us last year and answered the bell everytime.

This obsession with how he looks in a bathing suit is stupid moronic and frankly homo. We didn't draft him to look pretty we drafted him to pound the ball between the tackles and he did just that.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

rolltide misses the point yet again.

it's not about how he looks, it's about being a professional. with an nfl weight room at his disposal, nfl trainers/nutritionists and lots of money to put towards his own trainers, there is no reason to come in to camp looking like a guard every year. it just seems like being average is good enough for him.

if you don't think having more muscle and less fat would help his game, then there is no reasoning with you.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

RollTide, are you satisfied with mediocrity? The point is while he performs adequately he still plays beneath his potential. Imagine how good he would be if he was 110%.:disbelief

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I get it..

Eddie's 3.8 ypc was hard, fought for and acheived despite inferior athleticism. But lendale's 3.8 ypc came easy because he is such a natural physical specimen. Ok i understand now. :beerbang:

The bears used to have a player named richard dent. Mike ditka would ride that guy more than any other player and there was a perception among the fans that he wasn't quite as good as he should be. Dent belongs in the hall of fame and perceptions were wrong because the guy had a great career.

If he can pound the ball between the tackles 19 times a game and generate 57 first downs and 7 TDs a year what in the hell is there to complain about?

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Let us remember gentlemen that in 2002-2003 our team won 25 games with a runningback only averaging 3.35 yards a carry getting 20 carries a game. Eddie's yards per carry was poor but he got those yards consistently and we didn't have many 3rd and long siruations.

Despite that paltry ypc eddie rarely got stopped for no gain and rarely had a bad game. If he needed a yard to keep a drive going he got it.

If we won with eddie's 3.35 yards a carry why is everyone so upset by lendale's 3.8 so far? And eddie had a better QB then..

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Jerome Bettis?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar