LenDale White played 2007 with a knee injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I didn't know that. That should be a good lesson for him because his weight has to have something to do with it.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

self-proclaimed "soldier"

3. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

I don't really like to talk about it, but I posted most of last season with a splinter in my brain.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

5. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

White Played '07 Season with Knee Injury

SUMMARY: LenDale White said today the knee he had surgery on is 100% and that he played the entire 2007 season with a torn meniscus. "This happened last year in preseason. I tore my meniscus," White said. "I played on it all season. Contrary to what people believe, I am a soldier. I played on it all year and I didn’t complain, not once. I waited until the season was over to get it fixed and now I’m feeling good." White played in all 16 games last season, rushing for 1,110 yards in the regular season. White also doesn't see himself giving up any playing time because the Titans drafted a RB in the first round. "I don’t view me giving up my spot anytime soon, and that’s not a knock at anybody here," said White. "But I’m going to work hard."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

idiot

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Oh you had to know this was coming
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I82BPA5QAaQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I82BPA5QAaQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hey soldier go get some Taco Bell. Mike Williams too.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

don't know how believable this story is, a lot of pro athletes can't run with a torn meniscus...and he played the whole year???, should've just gotten scoped and missed the first 4 weeks to avoid further damage. No team physician or doctor would've cleared him if indeed it was a torn meniscus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar