Lendale White is The Man!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

yeah when hes so productive in the endzone. When has he gotten shut down? How is that questionable?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

His first two carries he had to contend with Colt players in the backfield.

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Whether you think that or not I don't care, but just realize he's getting us in the endzone unlike last year when we couldn't score in the redzone. He may not be the most atheletic, exciting or durable player at RB but he's reliable on short yardage situations...

4. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

I still think Hall could do everything he does in the redzone. Let's trade Lendale after the season to whichever idiot thinks he earned his 20 TDs.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

getting rid of Lendale would be ridiculous

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

some yards are more equal than others.

anyone think a cris Brown Titan team would be 7-0? Third and 1 is now a confidence building play for the team. LW gets the third and 1 almost all the time and his gl runs are no thing of beauty but they get the job done. LW is no EG, but he does not have too be.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

For anyone to think that a player with 10 touchdowns is detrimental to this team is beyond me. He is leading the league............. now stop and really think about that.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if LenDale is useless, even at the goalline, then why don't they just let CJ finish off the runs ? what about Ganther ? he's shiftier ?
    unless, they're trying to build his value a bit ......... sillyness

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Unbelievable. How can people honestly take themselves seriously? I really think Burner is just saying ridiculous things to get an argument started. Lendale white has scored 60 points in 7 games. That is off the chain, do the math man. I don't care about any stat other then that, if you're scoring that frequently you're a huge asset, period. When I think of our running game I don't think of Lendale or CJ, I think of Lendale and CJ, an individual entity. With the combination of their unique skill sets they are outrageous. I laugh at the clown who wants something about that ground attack to change and calls himself a Titans fan!!!!!:clown:

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Lendale needs to be more decisive when coming to the line. He can't afford to play patty cake behind the line. He needs to bust his ***** to the line and run through the obvious hole or make one. He has to learn to lower his helmet and attack the defenders instead of just lowering his shoulder and hitting the tackler with his gut/shoulder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar