LenDale White article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I will miss those witty, well thought out LenFat comments.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He came into camp at 252 but dropped to 245 after staff confiscated his bucket of chicken.:grrhee:

3. NoDak Titan

NoDak Titan Camp Fodder

Good article about a good guy, Let's hope the weight is where he says it is. You just never know about guys when they are given opportunities. Anyone remember Tom Brady?? Thought so.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wow 10 lbs less than thought. Who cares all I know is he better put up or shut up and keep lifting and running. I don't want to talk about him again until he steps on that field looking in shape and reading to play and produces. I'm done with all this fat talk and everything just let it go.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hes still one of the fat boys

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

So, are we done with the "LenFat" jokes?

7. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

We'll see how he does come season time

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

We're talking pounds LW, not kilograms.

We need a drumroll smilie for lame ones like that. Da dum chi!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar