LenDale or Chris?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

The Texans mascot is a bull

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

El Dub will be a beast in 2007. In rewatching a few of last year's games, even in limited carries it's apparent White has a nasty competitive attitude on the field. I think that will translate to on the field success once he's in the starter's role. Skirt wearing Chris Brown (if he's re-signed) will provide a decent change of pace.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

YES

4. u obviously dont kno what ur talking about... chris cant stay healthy long enough to get 1000 yards and lendale was never weighing 260... read the articles posted
    did u see eddie?? he was the same way except he had the power to always go forward

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

apparently you're not old enough to remember george pre-injury.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

A healthy Chris Brown is an oxymoron.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Another reason I think White will be a success is history. Looking back I can’t recall too many talented big backs who were busts. They may not have long careers but guy’s with White physical build usually have some success. Guys like Natrone Means, Byron Bam Morris, Marion Butts, Pete Johnson, etc seem to me to be quite similar to White and I wouldn’t be surprised to see LenDale have a similarly short, but relatively successful career.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ron dayne

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Shhh.

10. well i really hope that it is in the length of eddies career, cause eddie did everything that we asked him, and fisher said that no one will ever have to carry the load as much as eddie did, so that could give lendale a few more years than eddie had

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar