Leinart Would Enjoy Reunion with Chow

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With the Titans holding the third pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, there is a chance that USC QB Matt Leinart and former USC offensive coordinator Norm Chow could be reunite. If it were to happen, Leinart would be happy with the reunion. "If it were to happen like that and I was reunited with Coach Chow, it would be cool," Leinart said. "It is so early to really talk about it, the scouting process is so early. But me and Coach Chow had a great relationship in college at USC. I still talk with him quite a bunch."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i would not enjoy a reunion.

3. Bizz21

Bizz21 Guest

I think a Reunion would be great for our offense. We need a pure passer and that is what Leinart is. We need to find a way to trade up and make sure we get him.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That is the craziest notion I've ever heard.
    I'm the village idiot around here...let's get that straight right off...

Dude, that is SO CRAZY...:crazy:

Sorry, I hate making bad first impressions.

5. We donĀ“t need to trade up for Leinart, we can get one of the QB with the third pick, I would go for Vince, but if Vince is gone Leinart sounds like the No.2 option for us and a very good option, but I rather have Young then Leinart.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Funny, I was wondering if both of them actually want it to happen. It's kind of a strange thing. Cause lot's of times the nfl is where you make a name for yourself. I'd think many players would rather it didn't. It's like going to college with your father. You kinda want to get away and become your own person. Create your own identity. Try something new.

I wonder how Chow feels.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]

8. Bizz21

Bizz21 Guest

Guys, are you crazy, Vince Young is just another Mike Vick. He is never going to lead us to the promise land. We can not waste our number 3 pick on him. Matt L. would help us very very soon and if we can't get him, we need to pick a defensive player or an offensive lineman. Plain and simple.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

That's all fine and good even if you are wrong but what is this:
    That's nuts!
    [​IMG]

10. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Personally I dont see anything wrong with having a Vick type of player. Vick has a great arm his offense just doesnt suit his attributes nor does he have a go to reciever. A QB that cant make plays with his feet limits your options greatly and any defensive coordinator with any sense knows how to destroy a pure passer. BLITZ THE HELL OUT OF HIM. Look what happened to Manning when they faced the Steelers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar