Leinart to Visit Baptist Sports Park Today

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: USC QB Matt Leinart will be in Nashville today to visit with team officials at Baptist Sports Park. He is expected to undergo a battery of psychological tests and visit with various team officials. Texas QB Vince Young will visit the Titans tomorrow. Among other visits scheduled are Minnesota RB Laurence Maroney, BYU WR Todd Watkins and Ohio State LB A.J. Hawk. LSU RBJoseph Addai had a pre-draft visit with the Titans yesterday.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maroney was interesting and somewhat of a head scratcher.

3. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

hmmm interesting!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've seen Maroney all over the place on mock drafts. He doesn't have the hands you'd think Chow would want in a third-down RB. Joseph Addai is an interesting guy but I don't going so early in the second.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Leinart needs to stay away from us.. i dont like him.. Vince Young is the only QB in the draft in my eyes

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Omar Jacobs..not visiting?? :(

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Maybe we're just trying to get a first hand look at the Colts 06 starter.:ha:

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Jacobs does nothing for me. I think he is falling fast.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i wanna kno who the titans are leaning towards.. young or leinart... i heard it was young but then why is leinhart visiting us again???

10. Everybody is visiting us, I think Reese and the FO don't want to show more interest in anybody in special in order to create some controversy or for strategic issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar