Leinart or Young?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Brian, Mar 14, 2006.

?
  1. Matt Leinart

62.2%
  2. Vince Young

29.7%
  3. Other (If you pick this option, you're not really a Titans fan)

8.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

cutler sucks! i dont care if he has an amazing arm. he forces passes where they shoulndnt b thrown! simple! leniert is the prven guy who is a tom brady type of player. young i like, but he is a runner and its going to take to long 4 him to b decent in this league.

2. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

If Leinert is a Tom Brady type why would he go in the first. If I am not mistaken Tom Brady went in the 6th. Or did he only become "Tom Brady" after the draft. Is he like Tom Brady now or Tom Brady in college? Just a bit confusing.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I could see Al Davis trading his entire draft, or close to it, to get Leinart at #2.

5. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

I wish that there was a fee for teams to jump ahead of you in the draft.

6. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

I voted for Leinart. I think he has great upside and maybe we can get that arm stronger somehow but i really dont think your arm needs to be that great in chow's offense. This is the first time i have choose Leinart in thinking about the better of the two. But either way ill be happy as long as one doesnt turn out way better then the other and we picked the bad one.

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

So, because he forces a few passes, he "sucks"? I hate hearing that. I can't throw the ball 70 yards, I can't run a 4.7 forty, and I haven't played college football, so I'm not going to say any of these prospects "sucks".

As for forcing passes, when you're carrying an entire team on your back, you're gonna force a few. Didn't they say the same thing about Farve? Cutler has a great arm, good mobility, and toughness. That's why he's my choice. Not because I'm a "Vandy homer". (Actually, I still have trouble comprehending the thought "We lost to Vandy")

8. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Cutler will not be Brett Farve. Period. End of Story.

Young is not Vick.

Lienart could be Kenny Stabler. I can see Al Davis salavating. They took a K in the first round, so it's not out of the rhelm.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Never said he would be Farve. But wasn't forcing passes one of Farve's problems. Still, I'd rather have Leinart than Young, if Cutler is a non-factor.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that is EASILY correctable
    once he learns the reads and checks he'll be more careful

you can't teach arm strength

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar