Leinart Enjoys Visit with Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: USC Matt Leinart visited Baptist Sports Park yesterday and said he'd love to be a Titan on April 29th when Tennessee is to make the third selection of the 2006 NFL Draft. "There was a comfort level there, not only with Norm Chow obviously, but with Coach Fisher and Mr. Reese," Leinart said. "I just felt a good vibe. They have the same goals in mind, and I was able to talk to them about a number of things, even things outside of football. Even though I haven’t known them very long, I felt at ease doing that." Today, Texas QB Vince Young will be town. Among other top draft prospects scheduled to make a visit is DE Mario Williams, LB A.J. Hawk, and RBs Reggie Bush and DeAngelo Williams.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. It seems that every top draft pick is enjoying their time with the Titans.

3. ya it does, but of course he is going to love it, that is the point of these things, they want u to like the organization and are only going to treat u with respect, but today is the day that they will be wowed with vince young just wait and see tommorrow what they say about his visit

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

They aren't going to say anything that will give away what they actually think.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I wonder if they drove by Mac's home and let Leinart know that residence might be up for sale soon.

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

That is cold, dude.

7. well duh i know that, they are going to say just about the same thing about everybody

ya ur right ddc but u have to admit that its pretty funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar